YR Mini-Z Launch Party

This event is a private, invite only event.

We will be setting up the equipment at the venue and testing everything out in preparation for Season 1 races on January 17th.

Come enjoy some pizza and practice racing!

Can’t wait to see you guys soon!

1 Like

I’ll definitely be there and can’t wait!

1 Like

Do I need to be beautiful to be invited? :innocent:

Curious to see things to bring, and 70T vs 3500 on AAA.

1 Like

You don’t have to be pretty to join, and we will post the location in the members section in the next few days.

We didn’t post it publicly yet though because the first night is more or less of a setup day. Our race director will be testing out some new timing software that’s new to him and I’ll be testing out some of the more technical stuff like the projector screens and sound/mic systems.

We are also still waiting on a few more track pieces to be sent to us (we have almost 4 complete tracks but just missing a few parts).

Our first official race night is scheduled for Jan 17th.

What cars do you have to race? All of our members have box stock so if you want to maximize your track time you’ll want one of those.

In the past, the 3500 motors only ran in the superstock class and we only ran them every few weeks.

This year though, we plan to run one open race around 9:30pm-10:00pm to compete in the HFAY series (more details to come on that soon too)

2 Likes