Membership / Pricing Information

As of 2024-02-06T05:00:00Z, a new Pricing structure has been agreed upon.

Individual race evenings will continue to be $15/night, however we will now introduce a monthly* Membership option.

The cost for this monthly membership fee will be $60.*

What does a Membership get me?

We are still working out the details, but you will get:

• Guaranteed 6 nights of racing at a discounted rate
  • Discounted Entry fees for Trophy Races (more exciting news on this soon!)
  • Member Discount at A&J Hobbies in Markham (details to follow soon)
  • Member Discount at MC3 (details to follow soon)
  • Discounts on all Kyosho Readset purchases
  • Your very own little membership card to show off :smiley:

This monthly* membership fee will essentially bring the cost down to $10 per evening as most months will consist of 6 race evenings.

FAQ:

Where/When can I buy this?

Your membership can be purchased from the Race Director at Registration before the races begin or during open practice.

Please do not ask to purchase while a Race event is on or during races.

Our race director needs to focus on the Timing Software and we can’t have them switching tabs on the computer.

Why all the *Asterisks*

At this point you may be asking, why all the asterisks every time you say the word Monthly?
The reasoning for this is we are basing the pricing on 6 visits. The month of May actually as 8 race nights, so due to insurance and permit costs we may have to adjust for this (more info to come closer to May).

I paid the last couple weeks, can I credit that towards my membership?

This should go without saying, but no.
This membership allows people that wish to “commit” to future races the ability to do so at a discounted rate.

We will not be offering credits for previously raced events.

What happens during March Break?

The school is closed, as such your payment will be pushed over to the following week.

Can I start my 6-week membership any time?

Right now, the answer is yes.
However, things get a bit more complicated with March Break and other holidays, so it’s up to you to verify the date on your membership card is correct when it’s provided to you.

With random people purchasing memberships at different times things can get a bit confusing.

I'm uber cheap! Can I race for even less?

Believe it or not, yes, you can.
Shoot us a message and let us know you’re interested in helping setup the Track for the evening. We always love club volunteers, and they race for only $5.